10 Affirmation words for your daily use.
Have you ever heard of the word Imposter Syndrome? Where you loosely doubt yourself, your abilities and your worth. You want everything to be perfect and when things do not go as planned, doubt creeps in. You allow negative thoughts to overwhelm and crush your soul. You sometimes feel like you don't belong and it was all just luck. Well that was me few days ago. Imposter syndrome is real and can be aggravated by others or yourself. Well in my case it was all ME and ME. I was augmenting my negative thoughts telling me am not good enough and what am bringing to the world is not worthy. The thoughts telling me the goals I have accomplished and set to accomplish are absolutely nothing and no one would care. Then I began to let fear crawl in and I was paralyzed with discouragement. After diving into my negative thoughts for a moment with tears in my eyes, I decided to snap out of it because those thoughts are of the enemy trying to slowly drown me thereby sending me into a panic state of unbelief and then gradually fear.
Thereafter all my moments, I picked up my little journal where I wrote 10 Affirmation words for times I feel discouraged and I've decided to share them with you.
- I am braver than I believe, stronger than I seem, and smarter than I think
- I am worthy of amazing things
- I am doing my best and that's all that is enough
- I believe in the person I am becoming even if the enemy says otherwise
- My body, soul, and mind is healthy physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- I know I can and I will
- I have been give power over my thoughts and it cannot overwhelm me
- I accept myself because I am perfectly and wonderfully made
- All is well in my life because I am blessed beyond measure
- My life will shine bright because I am destined for greatness and I would never think less of myself.
Moving forward, I've made a promise to use these words written in my journal as a channel of hope and encouragement. I motivate you to do the same and let your light shine so bright. Ensure you write down these words and paste them where they are most visible. They will become useful someday just like they were to me. We were born to take charge and our negative thinking would not bring us down.
Let me know what affirmation word resonated with you. Let's start a conversation with no room for hate.